Digital Media Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager at Google
Google is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. But we all knew that, didn’t we?
Favorite part of the job?
I love working at Google for three reasons:
- Phenomenal work/life balance
- A supportive and inspiring team that I look forward to seeing each day
- My day-to-day role is exciting, but I also have opportunities for 20% projects and access to courses for continued education and professional development.
Which marketing trends are you most excited about?
There are three that certainly have caught the attention of the industry:
- Programmatic ad buying – Whether on the open exchange, private exchange or through preferred deals, if you’re not buying programmatically, you are not making the best use of your resources.
- The inevitable shift to mobile – While not a new trend, we’re finally at a point where if you don’t shift resources and priorities to mobile, you will be left behind.
- The collaborative economy – The most talked about brands at the moment are Uber, AirBnB, Lyft, etc. These companies are disruptive, mobile first (for the most part) and focus on improving the customer experience.
Cats or Dogs? Cats
30 Rock or Big Bang Theory? 30 Rock
Croissants or donuts? Donuts
Night out or night in? Night in
White wine or red? White
Why the sfAMA?
I joined the AMA because I wanted the opportunity to meet and network with marketers from a wide spectrum of industries. The sfAMA is very unique in that you get wonderful exposure to variety of marketers with varying careers and backgrounds.
Contact Colleen Pettit
@ColleenPettit – https://twitter.com/ColleenPettit
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/colleenpettit/
By Mary Thorsby, content strategy and creation, project management and promoter of all good things. http://www.thorsby.com
Comments are closed.