- This event has passed.
Rethinking the Customer Experience – San Francisco, CA
February 6, 2014 @ 8:00 am - February 7, 2014 @ 5:00 pm PST
San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
Listen to a sneak peek Rethinking the Customer Experience Podcast by instructor Chris Brown, CEO, MarketCulture Strategies, Inc.
Customer experience is becoming more than just a topic of discussion in the marketing department. Innovative firms are launching customer experience departments to create guidelines and drive real change across the organization, from marketing, sales and customer service, to product development, the leadership team and beyond. How can your organization ensure a business-building customer experience?
Marketers know that a strong customer-centric organization that drives superior customer experience is the new competitive advantage that can supercharge performance.
This program explores how rethinking customer experience in the context of strong customer centricity offers a proven path to customer satisfaction, retention, advocacy and sustained sales growth. It examines the customer experience process and how marketing can strengthen its own customer culture and influence that of other organizational functions. It provides a road map for you to get there. You will gain the tools and skills necessary to lead your team along the business building customer experience path, measure your progress and increase your team’s marketing performance.
Through presentations, interactive case examples, and team project work, you will learn how to map the customer experience touch points and align your team to attain stronger customer centricity. Case studies from a variety of industries feature real-world examples of the experiences of other businesses and marketing teams that have taken the customer experience path. Designed for all customer-facing people including marketers and customer experience professionals, this program provides you with the necessary tools and frameworks, and a road map to ignite customer-centric change throughout your team.
Rethinking the Customer Experience Learning Objectives
- Learn how customer centricity creates superior customer experience
- Understand the customer centricity-customer experience-business performance relationship
- Analyze the 7 cultural traits of a customer-centric organization
- Learn why the entire organization must realign and strengthen these traits to positively impact customer experience
- Map the complete customer experience process
- Learn of the impacts of strong or weak customer-centric traits on customer experience and resulting customer satisfaction, profitability, sales growth, innovation and new product success
- Learn how to measure and evaluate your customer centricity and customer experience
- Use the Market Responsiveness Index (MRI) to measure how your team compares on the 7 traits of customer centricity against a global database of companies
- Assess your own customer experience map
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in customer experience
- Assess your business’ strengths and weaknesses and their implications for your customer experience strategy
- Analyze the risks to the business in relation to potential erosion of customers, sales, profit margins and profitability
- Learn how to build a customer experience culture that creates superior customer experience
- Develop a road map for strengthening customer experience culture
- Assess the use of different customer experience tools and techniques
- Identify tools for making customer experience culture stick
- Assess the effectiveness of key metrics and milestones to use to quantify and measure your success
- Develop a customer experience business case
- Apply tools and templates to measure the potential impact on profit, sales,ROI, customer satisfaction and new product success
- Use customized templates to develop personal action plans
Who Should Attend Rethinking the Customer Experience
This program is designed for all customer-facing people including marketing leaders, customer experience managers, marketing specialists, product managers, customer service managers and sales managers.
Rethinking the Customer Experience – Cancellation Policy
All Training Intensive cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to the AMA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received four weeks prior to the event start date will receive a refund minus a $150 early cancellation fee. Cancellations received after that date will receive a refund minus a $300 late cancellation fee.
Registrants wishing to cancel may send someone to take their place without penalty if they send a written request with the replacement person’s name to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the event start date. No refunds will be given after January 23, 2014.
A conference registration may not be shared by two or more individuals. Space is limited and on-site registration cannot be guaranteed. Separate cancellation policies may exist for pre-conference programs, tutorials, and other associated events. Hotel and transportation reservation cancellations must be handled by the individual registrant directly with the hotel, airline and/or other company.
About the Instructor
Christopher L. Brown
Register by 1/9/2014 11:55 PM for early registration fee