- This event has passed.
Health Care Marketing – San Francisco
March 17, 2014 @ 8:00 am - March 18, 2014 @ 5:00 pm PDT
San Francisco, CA 94108 United States
Health Care Marketing – Building Brands. Moving Markets. Delivering Value.
Listen to a sneak peek Health Care Marketing Podcast by Instructor Rhoda Weiss, founding president of American Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Strategy & Marketing Development. She is also the editor of AMA’s Marketing Health Services magazine.
Health care marketing is undergoing dramatic reinvention and change because of emerging trends, reform uncertainties, the emergence of social marketing and a renewed focus on quality, outcome and prevention. Executives are demanding higher impact and bigger returns from marketing investments, and marketing professionals are more closely aligning their efforts with strategic objectives, customer experience and the integration of communications across multiple platforms and channels. This seminar offers proven approaches to proactive health care marketing with specific action steps, strategies, techniques and tactics to move markets and increase visibility, awareness, understanding, market share and profitability.
Health Care Marketing – Learning Objectives
- Understand and seize opportunities resulting from reform, medical advances, demands for quality and outcomes, health-conscious consumers, social media and more.
- Discuss steps to develop and implement more refined, targeted and leaner marketing plans that deliver results.
- Get insights into consumer needs, behaviors and successful targeting tactics by age, culture, ethnicity and health status.
- Explore techniques to engage physicians, employees and other stakeholders as partners, referrers and marketing ambassadors to advance your message and influence conversations and communities.
- Discuss successful best practices and case studies that use multitudes of mediums across many platforms to maximize their messages.
- Determine low- to no-cost tactics to target and grow market share that deliver value, expand relationships, are easy to implement and are closely aligned with strategic initiatives.
- Hear about the latest in branding, brand equity, buzz and creative content creation that captures customers’ imagination, moves markets, positions and differentiates from competitors.
- Learn fresh, innovative approaches to marketing, research, social media, messaging, profitable partnerships and community building to influence the conversation, build enthusiasm, generate word of mouth, and achieve market saturation and success.
Health Care Marketing – Who Should Attend
This session is for anyone interested in learning compelling, practical, innovative and robust approaches to health care marketing, strategy, research, planning, stakeholder relations, communications, branding, best practices and other elements of marketing during an era that promises dramatic changes and challenges in how we practice marketing.
Health Care Marketing – Cancellation Policy
All Training Intensive cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to the AMA via email at email@example.com. Cancellations received four weeks prior to the event start date will receive a refund minus a $150 early cancellation fee. Cancellations received after that date will receive a refund minus a $300 late cancellation fee.
Registrants wishing to cancel may send someone to take their place without penalty if they send a written request with the replacement person’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event start date. No refunds will be given after March 3, 2014.
A conference registration may not be shared by two or more individuals. Space is limited and on-site registration cannot be guaranteed. Separate cancellation policies may exist for pre-conference programs, tutorials, and other associated events. Hotel and transportation reservation cancellations must be handled by the individual registrant directly with the hotel, airline and/or other company.
Health Care Marketing – About the Instructor
Register by 2/18/2014 11:55 PM for early registration fee