- This event has passed.
AMA Marketing and Sales Bootcamp
March 30, 2022 - April 1, 2022
Align and Optimize the Roles of Marketing and Sales for a Successful Overall Customer Experience
One of the most challenging (and potentially frustrating) aspects of a marketer can be the relationship between marketing and sales. The axiom that marketers are from Mars and salespeople are from Venus can make it seem hopeless to resolve the different perspectives. Yet, the classic lack of cultural, strategic and operational alignment between sales and marketing is quite addressable and actionable!
The AMA Marketing and Sales Bootcamp is a 2.5-day virtual workshop designed to address and tackle the goal of marketing and sales alignment. Whether your roots are in marketing, selling and sales management, or both, the Bootcamp will dive deep into expert-facilitated, hands-on, relevant and actionable learning. You will be well-prepared to return to your organization and take the lead internally to begin the process of successfully bridging the divide between marketing and sales. You’ll leave with a customized individual action plan that ensures effective implementation of the Bootcamp’s learning directed to your specific organizational and customer needs.
- Explore the differences between marketing and sales, and understand the “what, how, and why” of the classic suboptimization that can easily result.
- Pinpoint specific areas of misalignment and dysfunction in your marketing/sales relationship impacting the customer experience and organizational performance.
- Identify and assess the impact of any misalignment on key areas, including branding, marketing communication, lead generation and the sales funnel, salesperson/customer relationship, salesperson effectiveness, marketing planning, and customer satisfaction, retention, loyalty and advocacy.
- Understand how to affect cultural, strategic and operational changes required to accomplish a greater level of marketing and sales alignment.
- Recognize, discuss and develop capabilities to execute best practices and winning ideas for improving the effectiveness of the marketing/sales relationship.
Who Should Attend?
This session is ideal for marketers working closely with sales organizations and as well as sales managers and leaders who want to move toward better synergies with marketing in order to enhance the customer experience and sales success. In addition, general managers and owners who wish to embark on an initiative to better optimize the impact of marketing and sales will benefit greatly from attendance.
- Five 3-hour blocks of live instruction
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resource, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Plus, there is limited capacity to ensure access to the instructor