This Week Only – Save $85 on Membership During AMA’s Marketing Week
Become a member of the San Francisco Chapter of the American Marketing Association between September 30-October 4 and get $85 off your annual membership dues.
Join the America Marketing Association, the Bay Area’s most elite organization and receive exclusive benefits:
- Professional: By becoming a professional member, you gain access to a vast body of marketing knowledge, high-quality training programs, the latest tools and tactics, exposure to leading-edge thinking, and opportunities to interact with marketing peers around the world (learn more).
- Executive Circle: This group of senior level marketers provides an opportunity to engage, network and share with accomplished and connected marketing and sales professionals, including entrepreneurs, seasoned consultants, executives from big brands, and professors from prestigious colleges (learn more).
- Corporate: Corporate members of the AMA SF receive all the benefits offered by the American Marketing Association, including a 30% discount on membership fees for 10+ employees, and special local benefits (learn more).
- Collegiate: Get connected to marketers across all specialties to collaborate, network, gain practical experience and empower your career. You’ll get industry knowledge and insights along with everyday resources that will help you in the classroom and beyond (learn more).
Summary of Benefits:
- Full Access to AMA.org. Visit the AMA website often to explore the latest marketing publication articles and white papers, listen to marketing podcasts from authors and specialists in the field, and watch over 100 ever-changing webcasts on a variety of hot topics.
- Connect with Bay Area members to exchange information and ideas about what’s happening in marketing. It’s an invaluable tool for both knowledge-building and networking.
- Access to the Marketer’s Toolkit – No more searching the web for marketing templates, dashboards and how-to guides. Help expand your knowledge an build your marketing skill set with a comprehensive collection of interactive tools, templates and resources – all in a single location on AMA.org. You’ll need your membership number to gain access to this invaluable tool.
- Discounts to Local and National Events – AMA chapter events include networking socials and educational programs on trending topics at hot venues in and around San Francisco. Members get discounts on all events. There are also exclusive free Members Only events. Besides the Chapter’s local events there are National AMA’s conferences and training opportunities that will give you the time, resources and training you need to keep your professional skills sharp and tackle new developments in the field. With over 70 events each year, the AMA provides the volume and breadth of topics marketers need to stay current and competitive. Visit AMA.org/Events for a list of upcoming National events.
- AMA Publications are included with your membership. You will receive Marketing News, the AMA’s flagship publication, along with a specialty magazine or journal of your choice. You can also subscribe to other publications for an additional fee. Highly regarded as leaders in their respective fields, these publications provide readers with leading-edge ideas, strategic thinking and practical solution for challenges facing the marketing industry.
Questions? Contact membership at email@example.com
Find out how at http://www.jointheama.com