Join the America Marketing Association, the Bay Area’s most elite organization and receive exclusive benefits:
- Professional Membership: Be a professional member just by joining, or apply to be an Executive Marketer and gain additional benefits for no additional fees, a member of the AMA SF Executive Circle
- Corporate: These corporate members of the AMA SF receive all the benefits offered by the international American Marketing Association, including a 30% discount on the membership fees for 10 or more employees, and special local benefits
- Collegiate: Get connected to marketers across all specialties to collaborate, network, gain practical experience and empower your career. You’ll get industry knowledge and insights along with everyday resources that will help you in the classroom and beyond.
Summary of Benefits:
- Full Access to AMA.org. Visit the AMA website often to explore the latest marketing publication articles and white papers, listen to marketing podcasts from authors and specialists in the field, and watch over 100 ever-changing webcasts on a variety of hot topics.
- Connect with Bay Area members to exchange information and ideas about what’s happening in marketing. It’s an invaluable tool for both knowledge-building and networking.
- Access to the Marketer’s Toolkit – No more searching the web for marketing templates, dashboards and how-to guides. Help expand your knowledge an build your marketing skill set with a comprehensive collection of interactive tools, templates and resources – all in a single location on AMA.org. You’ll need your membership number to gain access to this invaluable tool.
- Discounts to Local and National Events – AMA chapter events include networking socials and educational programs on trending topics at hot venues in and around San Francisco. Members get discounts on all events. There are also exclusive free Members Only events. Besides the Chapter’s local events there are National AMA’s conferences and training opportunities that will give you the time, resources and training you need to keep your professional skills sharp and tackle new developments in the field. With over 70 events each year, the AMA provides the volume and breadth of topics marketers need to stay current and competitive. Visit AMA.org/Events for a list of upcoming National events.
- Discounts on Services and Products you already use! As a member of the AMA you will also receive discounts on a variety of products and services including $20 off Turbo Tax, a $25 gift card from Sam’s Club when you join or renew, 20% FTD flower arrangements, special pricing on all kinds of insurance including Life, Pet, Long Term Care and Individual & Family health insurance; you’ll also get $200 back when you order select bundles from Comcast and discounts at local restaurants. Go to https://www.ama.org/membership/Pages/Discounts.aspx to find more discounts you get as an AMA member.
- AMA Publications are included with your membership. You will receive Marketing News, the AMA’s flagship publication, along with a specialty magazine or journal of your choice. You can also subscribe to other publications for an additional fee. Highly regarded as leaders in their respective fields, these publications provide readers with leading-edge ideas, strategic thinking and practical solution for challenges facing the marketing industry.
Questions? Contact membership at email@example.com
Find out how at http://www.jointheama.com