- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategy and Proving ROI
May 4 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Launch Campaigns That Deliver Results
Social media is an essential part of every marketing strategy. Whether you work for a large organization or a small business, effective planning and execution of your social media will result in measurable benefits for your brand.
In this virtual workshop, you will discover how to update your social media strategy and ensure that your proposed activities adhere to the latest platform trends and algorithm changes. You will learn how to structure and launch effective social media campaigns that deliver results that you’ll be able to interpret and understand. We will also specifically focus on proving the return on investment (ROI) of your social media activity.
For years, ROI on social media marketing activity has been notoriously difficult to measure and track. But improvements to marketing attribution tools offered by the social networks themselves and third-party tools have resulted in more brands joining the dots and proving ROI from their social activity beyond direct sales and conversions. This workshop will guide you through how to use social media marketing attribution tools to track your activity and put together an effective report.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for mid-level marketing generalists and social media managers who want to fine-tune their approach to social media marketing and effectively measure ROI.
- A practical task on building an effective social media report for your brand
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for six months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs
- Learn how to create an effective social media strategy for 2022
- Identify the key social media marketing trends and how you can adapt your content to suit the platform changes
- Understand how to structure and launch effective social media campaigns that deliver results
- Discover a range of social media measurement tools for tracking ROI
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your campaign
- Learn how to put together an effective social media marketing report