- This event has passed.
It’s Time We All Worked Happy
April 25, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
Adding beer & wine makes everything better…doesn’t it?
Come join the AMA San Francisco Chapter event on April 25, and enjoy Gilman Brewing beer and a tasting of Boisset Collection wines during an informative session on the secrets of workplace happiness and career success for Bay Area marketers delivered by Robert Half and The Creative Group.
The Creative Group Presents the Secrets to Career Success for Bay Area Marketers
How can both client-side marketers and agencies in the Bay Area improve employee engagement and build a positive work environment to attract and retain the best talent?
Learn the secrets derived from a survey of Bay Area digital, marketing, PR, and creative professionals and employers:
Key factors for career mobility in marketing
- Mapping your career path between freelancer, agency, and corporate in-house opportunities
- The evolving job roles, titles, and functions of today’s best marketing teams
- How your compensation compares to the regional market…and how to increase it!
- The link between happy employees and performance
- Specific steps you can take to increase employee satisfaction and create a culture of success
Heather Johnston, Regional Vice President for Robert Half Technology and The Creative Group. Heather oversees operations throughout the Bay Area, leading providers of highly skilled technology and creative professionals.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 25, 6:00-8:00 PM
WHERE: The Conference Room, B2, 650 California Street, San Francisco, CA
EARLY BIRD PRICING: AMAsf members ($20) / Non-members ($30)
REGULAR PRICING: AMAsf members ($30) / Non-members ($45)