- This event has passed.
How to Write a Strategic Plan
March 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Create a Clear Long-Term Strategic Plan
Marketing often plays a central role in the creation of long-term strategic plans. Without a clear long-term strategy, resources can be wasted on the wrong tasks and activities, and limited budgets may not be invested in the right projects.
So, how does a marketing leader sort through the issues to develop a clear plan that everyone can agree on?
In this virtual workshop, you will master the skills needed to write a long-term strategic plan that outlines long-term objectives, lays out clear strategic choices and guides your organization’s marketing and operations projects to deliver on your vision. You will leave with a best-in-class skillset so you can be a better strategic partner in your organization.
If you are a brand/marketing manager, marketing director, or VP/GM, you will learn thinking and frameworks to fuel long-term brand growth and advance your career. If you are in an agency strategy, client or business development role, you will not only learn frameworks to help plan and grow your agency, but you’ll also learn the key language and concepts you can use to work better with your clients.
- Understand the strategic planning process most brands follow
- Learn common strategic plan structures, formats and outlines
- Learn where to start and what homework to do when writing your plan
- Discover how to craft a vision statement
- Identify key business issues
- How to select appropriate strategies
- How to translate strategies into initiatives and actions
- How to create a financial progress roadmap
- Templates and worksheets for you to put into action
- Real & fictional case studies and examples
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs