Core Components of Branding
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Learn How To Build a Valuable Brand
While most marketers have a general sense of what a brand is, it’s not always clear how to define and document a brand. What does it take to define and build a brand in the context of an organization? How do you bring strategy, design and messaging together in a way that sets clear boundaries and direction?
When you know exactly what components are necessary to define a brand and set direction, branding becomes much clearer and more effective at reinforcing core desired equities in customers’ minds.
In this virtual workshop, we’ll cover the steps to create and define a brand. You’ll learn what internal and external assets are required to create a new brand or sharpen an existing one. And you’ll leave with visual and messaging guidelines that drive clarity in your advertising, communication and product development.
- Understand how to research and document a useful Target Profile
- Develop a strategic Positioning Statement
- Learn the steps to create a new brand name
- See the three most important documents in a Design Strategy
- Use the basic structure of a Brand Story/Manifesto and see examples
- Craft a Message Map to help direct advertising and PR messaging
- Get best-practice templates and frameworks
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs
Who Should Attend?
- ABMs, Brand and Marketing Managers who create new brands and/or maintain existing brands
- Agency Strategists, Designers and Creatives who create brand strategy, design strategy and/or branding strategy and documents for clients