- This event has passed.
Brand Positioning for Marketing Success
June 2 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Create a Clear Positioning Statement
Great positioning is the heart of any sound brand strategy. While strategic plans, product roadmaps and communication campaigns enable the brand to operate on an annual basis, they can’t be effective without a clear central positioning strategy that ties everything together.
In this virtual workshop, you will master the skills needed to write a clear and effective brand positioning statement that enables breakthrough media communications, sets your brand up for effective long-term strategy and innovation, and helps win the competitive battle in the minds of customers.
If you already have a positioning statement, this session will refresh your writing skills and give you new tools to assess and improve your existing statement. In addition, you will leave with frameworks you can immediately apply to your brand or business. If you are in an agency role, you will not only learn frameworks to use in your agency, but you’ll also learn key language and concepts you can use to work better with your clients.
- Learn key brand strategy definition, documents and the role of positioning
- Understand how to define your target audience
- Understand what to look for when assessing the competition
- Learn how to write key positioning components, including benefits and support points
- Gain a recommended framework for positioning that the best brands use
- Discover criteria for evaluating and improving your positioning statement
- Real & fictional case studies and examples
- Templates and worksheets for you to put into action
- 3 hours of live instruction starting at 10:00 a.m. Central
- Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
- Resources, tips and best practices
- On-demand access for three months
- Plus, collect 3 CEUs