AMA Executive Circle is the San Francisco American Marketing Association’s exclusive network of experienced, senior-level marketing executives.
Join Marketing’s Elite
In 2018, the national AMA introduced the Executive Marketer membership, and the San Francisco chapter’s Executive Marketer group is called the Executive Circle. This group of senior level marketers provides an opportunity to engage, network and share with accomplished and connected marketing and sales professionals, including entrepreneurs, seasoned consultants, executives from big brands, and professors from prestigious colleges. The Executive Circle seeks professionals that want to share their expertise, as well as receive invaluable resources and advice.
The Executive Circle offers engaging programming on current business and marketing trends, development of peer relationships, and ideas that guide business strategy.
- Access to a private online community where members can collaborate, post requests and ask questions. Executive Marketer members pledge confidentiality so they can talk openly to solve complex business challenges.
- Executive Marketer specific programming at AMA local and national events. Whether it’s an exclusive roundtable discussion, extra access to speakers or dedicated networking activities, we’re here to help meaningfully connect executives.
There is no additional cost to be a part of this group, but you will need to meet the requirements below and complete the online application.
- Current AMA Member
- Responsibility for the full communications and marketing operation of your organization
- Members must currently hold one of the following roles (or equivalent): Chief Communications/Marketing Officer, EVP/SVP/VP, Managing Director or Partner. If you’re currently unemployed, you must have held one of these positions and are currently seeking an equivalent or greater title
- 15+ years of experience in marketing or communications
- 10+ years of experience managing budgets and profit & loss statements
- 10+ years of successfully managing and developing teams
- Acknowledgment of the importance of confidentiality and discretion regarding Executive Marketer conversations
For more information, contact the AMA SF Executive Circle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-890-4262.
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/showcase/ama-sf-executive-circle/