Charter Corporate Membership, you can:
- Be a leader in cutting edge marketing strategy and tools in an increasingly diverse business landscape
- Inspire and encourage your entire team with ongoing professional development
- Network with some of the most forward-thinking professionals in the industry in all marketing and communications disciplines
- Partner with the pre-eminent and innovative marketing association in the Bay Area
These 10 charter corporate members of the AMA SF receive all the benefits offered by the international American Marketing Association, including a 30% discount on the membership fees for 10 or more employees.
In addition, our AMA SF charter corporate members will receive special local benefits that include:
- A seat on the Corporate Membership Steering Committee, providing exclusive opportunities to network and advise the AMA SF on new programming
- First priority in hosting a Special Interest Group event at your company location and featuring a marketing aspect of your business
- Five VIP guest passes (for non members) for AMA SF events in the first year of membership
- Your company’s logo on our Corporate Membership web page
- Increased visibility and heightened brand awareness for your company through a larger presence of employees at AMA SF events
How it works:
Prospective members with 10 employees (or more) working in marketing sign up for a “group membership” with AMA headquarters and designate AMA SF as the chapter. As long as 70% (or 7 out of the 10) employees are linked to our chapter, you will be considered an AMA SF charter corporate member.
Corporate Membership Contact: email@example.com